Mobile menu has stopped working

Hello,

I’ve been developing a website over the past few weeks. The mobile menu dropdown has just stopped being displayed for some reason. It used to show perfectly when I clicked the bars icon however now nothing happens when this is clicked.

I am building my site locally so I can’t send you a link but please see the two screen shots attached. The one where the menu isn’t displayed is as it is now. The one where it is displayed is because I have changed it to ‘display: block;’. When it is forced to display I can click menu items and they display perfectly but the dropdown menu is constantly visible.

I have tried deactivating all plugins and this didn’t make any difference and I have been through my code to see if I’ve hidden it anywhere by mistake but can’t find anything. I have updated Wordpress today so I’m not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Please can you offer any advice? Many thanks in advance.

Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It seems that you might have missed to attach the screenshots. However, mobile menu not displaying might be because of incompatible version of X Theme and Cornerstone. As it’s mentioned in the ticket that you have updated WordPress, at the same time please make sure you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. As of today the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone is 6.1.6 and 3.1.6 respectively.

You can take a look at our version compatibility guide to learn about the latest version number of X Theme and Cornerstone, compatible version of bundled and supported plugins.

To update X Theme and Cornerstone, I encourage you to take a look at our update guide:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I had this happen to me this week. Are you using W3 Total Cache plugin? For me the problem was with the minify settings in W3.

Hi There,

It might be the javascript conflicts with the minify option. Please exclude these files from the minify option under Minify tab:

/wp-content/themes/x/framework/dist/js/site/x.js?ver=6.1.6 /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js?ver=3.1.6 /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=3.1.6 /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js?ver=3.1.6 /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js?ver=3.1.6

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.