Mobile Menu (Hamburguer) Dont open at all

Hello, hoping some one can help me,
the mobile menu of my site www.shai.com.mx dont open at all, and cant navigate in all the website via the menu
What can i do?

Hello @shaiads,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website link you have shared (http://www.shai.com.mx/) and I see that you are using in-compatible version of X Theme and Cornerstone i.e X Theme 5.1.0 and Cornerstone 3.1.6 (screenshot in secure note). That might be the reason why mobile menu is not working. I would suggest you to copy the website on a staging server and update Cornerstone and X Theme over there to the latest version. We have released X Theme version 6.2.1 and Cornerstone version 3.2.1. After updating see how mobile menu behaves. In case any issue comes up the same can be worked on without effecting the live website.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hello Prasant, thabks for your quick response,
i did what you told me and didnt work
i just update the cornerstone, but when i update the x theme still not working, just broke the site
regards

Hi,

I can see you are using w3 total cache plugin.

Please make sure to clear your plugin cache, browser cache and system’s cache then check again.

Thanks

Hello Paul thabks for your Tip! it work perfect like that, jejeje

Quick question about this, now i cant open the cornerstone edit page
What do you think this could be, it keeps loading,
Ill check the versions and it looks are ok

ill put here a screen capture for you can see

Hi,

Please update your theme to latest version, the latest version is X 6.2.4

If that didn’t help, try to increase your memory limit and max execution time by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file

set_time_limit(300);
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

Thanks

Hi Paul, i did bouth of the things you told me but still nothing… i dont know what else can i do, i try to delete the cokies and nothing

Hi,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that didn’t help, kindly provide us the following information in secure note

• wordpress admin username
  • wordpress admin password
  • ftp user/pass

Thanks

Yes of course i can give you the credentials

Please let me know if you can get in and see something
Regards Paul

Hi,

It was your Better WordPress Minify plugin that was causing the issue.

No need to activate that plugin as you already have w3 total cache and wp optimize plugin.

Thanks

Excelente!!! Thanks son much Paul!!! Really apréciate you help

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.