Mobile menu disabled after lastest update

After the update my mobile menu is disabled and when cornerstone is active my content (done in elementor) is missing. I can only get the content back by disabling cornerstone which automatically reactivates itself.

Hi ALBERTINA,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Make sure that you are using the X version 6.2.4 and Cornerstone version 3.2.4. If not please do the update.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.