Mobile menu button on X theme doesn't work

Hi there!

The mobile menu button on my website doesn’t work. The website is horsecarecenter.be.
Everything has been updated and I’ve tried de-activating all plugins. This didn’t have any effect.
Also the scroll down button in the revolution slider doesn’t work, on desktop or mobile.

Help is welcome :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hey @veroniqueadlp,

A Javascript conflict could cause such an issue. I checked the console and I see you’ve setup Google Maps but you didn’t set your API.

Please check your site for areas where Google Map setup is enabled. For example, the plugin UberMenu has a Google Map setting enabled by default. If you’re using UberMenu, navigate to Appearance > UberMenu > General Settings > Google Maps and disable the Load Google Maps API if you’re not using it.

Thanks.

Thanks for your answer!

That doesn’t seem to do the trick. I removed the Google Maps related plugins, and no change.
Any other idea’s?

Thanks!

Hello @veroniqueadlp,

It seems that the version of you X theme is quite outdated as it is still in version 4.6.4 while your Cornerstone installation is the updated version. This causes an incompatibility issue which is most probably causing the issue.

Kindly also update X to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Missed that somehow, thank you very much! That fixed it!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.