Mobile menu button doesn't open menu

The mobile button doesn’t open the menu (www.rhiannongoad.com)

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, you updated Cornerstone to the latest version (3.4.6), but you leave X theme behind (5.2.2). Please update your X theme to the latest version (6.4.6).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Oooohhh okay. This is way to complicated for me. Where can I find a simplified set of instructions?

Hi again,

To run an update, visit Dashboard > Updates in your WordPress dashboard.

Scroll down to Themes section, find X and update your theme.

I also noticed the content of your site is being served by the cache (Endurance Cache). Please clear all caches first and you can turn off your endurance cache in Admin > Settings > General

I would also recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X or Pro updates in the staging area, do the customization and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/, https://maintainn.com/2015/02/how-to-create-a-staging-site-for-wordpress/

Thanks!

So I just did this, but the mobile menu button still doesn’t work

Hi again,

I checked your page and noticed the content of your site is still being served by the cache (Endurance Cache). Please clear all caches first and then turn off your endurance cache in Admin > Settings > General

Let us know how this goes!

Okay, did it. But the button still doesn’t work.

Hello @UWC,

The mobile menu is not displaying because you have added this custom css:

ul.x-nav {
    display: none;
}

Please go to X > Theme Options > Custom CSS and remove the css.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.