Mobile Menu broke X 5.2.5 & Cornerstone 3.0.4

Just an FYI. I had X 5.2.5 installed and there was an update available to Cornerstone. Went ahead and did the update. After the update, the mobile menu doesn’t expand anymore. It’s just the icon that you can click on but does nothing. Updated to X 6.0.4 and that fixed the issue.

I wasn’t ready to update X to 6 yet, but basically had to :frowning:

APEX, please don’t show the available update to Cornerstone if the user has 5.2.5 installed.

Hello @relicreative,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually that’s how WordPress update process works. If there is update for a plugin, it will display notification regarding the same regardless of the theme and it’s version. Same login applies to Cornerstone and X Theme.

It’s advisable that you should keep Theme, bundled and approved plugins updated in accordance with our version compatibility guide:

Thanks.

Wordpress update process didn’t show that X 6.0.4 was available. I had to manually FTP the update.

Hi there,

Was issue with the menu sorted when you updated X to the latest version?

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Hi, could you fix it?
Thanks

Hello @sefsefsef,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I request you to please create a separate ticket and share the problem you are facing in that. Someone from support team will definitely help you out. Kindly make sure you are running latest version of X Theme, Cornerstone and bundled plugin in accordance to version compatibility guide:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.