Mobile menu background "modal"

Hi there,

I’m struggling with the mobile menu (new header builder on Pro). I’m trying to get the screen below the menubar black when clicking the menu. Tried to find something on the forum, but no luck. Tried to solve it with adjusting the margins and/or paddings and several width settings but no luck.

Could you help me with it?

Thanks in advance

Victor

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using navigation dropdown? Be advised that each of the navigation element have it’s own settings. Please play around the settings like margins, padding, flex layout, etc to properly position or achieve the look that you may have wanted.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access so that we can check out your settings and guide you.

Regards.

Hi,

The navigation I use is “navigation modal” that was included in a sample header of Pro.
I tried several settings without succes. I would expect the is a setting that forces the background (modal) to be as wide as the screen (full width). Did I miss this?

Also played around with “navigation dropdown” but same issue here. I can’t get the background to be full width.

I’m sure I’m missing something. But what?

Hey @TelecatsNL,

I’m sorry but we could not answer without us seeing your setup. Please provide us with WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note and tell us the name of the header.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.