Mobile menu and accordion not opening

Mobile menu and accordion are clickable but not opening.
Accordion doesnt open at desktop and mobile.
I have active only revslider and cornerstone plugins. My x-theme and plugins are up to date

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your site and there is an error breaking jQuery on your site. Are you using an revolution slider extension? Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

How I said I have only two plugins: cornerstone and revslide

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. We have logged in and checked your site. It appears that there were several JS error on the page which has caused your issue. The Rev Slider wasn’t being applied correctly to the page. Please remove the slider first and test your page again. If the issue is not present when the slider is removed, it would mean that there is something wrong with how you have created your slider. To know more about how you can make use of the sliders below your menu or within the page, please take a moment and check out this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-sliders/97/1

Hope this helps.

I’ve used a template from revslide. I’ve just changed the text and images. I don’t understand how it can’t work properly.

Hello There,

I created a test page and check it in the secure note.

In the test page, the accordion and the menu is working perfectly. I have removed the slider because this is the cause of the issue. Please be advised that not all templates were created perfectly. Out dated templates may have errors or may display errors in the future. Please edit your slider or create your own. To get you started, you may check this this video:

Hope this helps.

Hi I am having the same issue the menu on the mobile does not load. Evrything is up to date, and already deactivated the plugins any help please

Hi There,

Please create a new thread and provide us the site URL in there and a login credential in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

How To Get Support

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.