Mobile menu, 37 days without working

Hi there, The mobile menu doesn’t work at all on chrome, safari, puffin,or internet explorr.
It works properly from the computer.
We have updated Cornerstone, but still doesn’t work. What can we do? Thanks.

Hi @EnriqueMarusi,

Thanks for writing in.

The cornerstone is still old according to the source code. BUT maybe it’s updated, what’s being displayed is just cache.

Could you try disabling your Hummingbrid cache plugin? And the Cache Enable too. Multiple cache plugin is overkill and causes more issues than optimizing it.

Then, please let us know the login credentials in a secure note if the problem persists.

Thanks!

Hi there. I have disabled the Hummingbird Cache Plugin and Cache enable too. W3 cache plugin still remains active. (I have cleared the browser cache, of course.) With this config, the mobile menu still out of order.
Should I disable W3 cache too and try again?

Ps.: The Cornerstone version is 3.2.5

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version but NOT updated the X theme yet.

Please update your X theme to the latest version as well.

For the update guide, please take a look at this:

For the changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Let us know how it goes!

I tried to update it manually and destroyed the web. I do not want to update again until WordPress notifies me and can be done automatically from the WP dashboard. I won’t risk the website again.
When will be the update available in Wordpress? It’s been a long time since you announced it…

It doesn’t appear under Wordpress Theme updates. you have to go to the Pro - Validation option, then you can update automatically from there.

Where can I find that option?

This is not working:

I have Pro and yes, you are right, it doesn’t look the same.

I think you will need to update manually.

@EnriqueMarusi

You need to update your theme manually.

Please check manual updates section on the link below

Don’t forget to backup your site first before updating

@liquidguru

Thanks for helping out. :slight_smile:

I’m telling you I don’t want to update manually. It isn’t a good option. Last time we tried it we lost the entire website. We need another solution.

Hey Enrique,

There’s 2 methods of manual update in the link @Paul.r provided. The easier one is the Manual X Update via the WordPress Dashboard. That is the only way to update from that issue.

Also, ensure WordPress is updated and also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi, Christian. We have done the deactiviting plugin thing several times and the result is always the same: the X Theme Wordpress Dashboard doesnt’ work. At all. It always looks like in the image above.

So, ok. I gonna deactivate plugins, then I’m gonna show you how it doesn’t work. As usual.

All plugins have been deactivated (except Ninja Forms and Woo Commerce), and guess what:

And this is what happens when we do the manual update:

Solved it! Thanks for the help and sorry for the impatience :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.