Mobile Heading Size Change

Hi,

Thank you for reading this post. I am new to Theme X and I do not know how to resize the heading to fit the screen of a mobile phone.

Please visit: bankpak.com to see what it looks like on desktop.

This is what it looks like on mobile.

I would like to decrease the size of the heading on mobile only. May you please help me?

Thanks!

Warmly,

Steph

Hi Steph,

First of all, I want to welcome you to our Themeco family :slight_smile:. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you out get started with the theme and all the nuances.

Now, for the case that you have described I can suggest two solutions:

1. You can consider using the Responsive Text, which will shrink depending on the width of the device browser. I suggest that you read up on the case here to get familiar with the concept.

2. The other solution is to use the Hide During Breakpoint feature. You will basically hide the headline element for smaller devices and add another headline with smaller text instead. You can learn more about the feature here.

Iā€™d be happy to follow along with the progress and help you out during the setup. Kindly get back to us if you have additional questions or maybe need more clarification of this case and we will be happy to follow up.

If you need help with the other aspects of teh theme or you have another question, you are always welcomed to open up a new ticket and our support staff will be there to help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.