Mobile hamburger not working

Hi,

My mobile site menu is not working. I am not sure why.

motionair.no

only the mobile site is problematic.All plugins and themes updated…

any tips?

Thanks,
Reiel

Hi Reiel,

Hope you’re well today.

I tried checking and the hamburger menu for mobile is not responding to any click events. Did you add any customization of the navigation menu? If so, please try removing the code you have added and see if the issue gets fixed. If it does, kindly try to check your code and update it.

In case the issue persists, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Is it possible to send you credentials to check? i tried deactivating all plugins with no effect, also tried looking for custom code, removed all of it but still nothing.

Thanks,
Reiel

Hi There,

Thanks for the clarification!

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks, here are the credentials.

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and it looks like an aggressive caching issue as you’re using couple of cache plugins and I see your server is also caching your site, please clear all caches first including the server cache then deactivate your optimization services and cache plugins.

This should fix the issue, let us know how this goes!

Hi,

tried clearing and disabling my caching plugins, but not sure what you mean by server cache? i have not configured any caching options on one.com
also, i did not configure the plugins on wordpress so im not sure where to start when it comes to fixing the issue… it worked a few weeks ago.

Any tips or more assistance you can give would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi there,

I was going to check your site further but the FTP details you have provided does not seem to work.

I am getting:

Command:	Pass: ***************
Error:	Authentication failed.
Error:	Critical error: Could not connect to server

Please double check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.