Mobile Hamburger Menu Not Responsive

I see other posts about this, but they reference updating X which I appear to have the latest version. Any suggestions?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Please check for the following first:

1. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

5. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi @Nabeel

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately no luck.

Not using a caching pluging. Turned off all active plugins and the issue still remained. The only custom CSS I had was inserted to remove a stray grey line at the top of tables, but I removed that, and the problem still exists. Everything looks compatible.

Any other thoughts?

Hi there,

That is because of this code that you have added in the Additional CSS of the customizer:

.x-navbar .x-nav {
    display: none;
}

Kindly remove and the mobile navigation should work correctly.

Hope this helps.

As always you guys rock. Thank you! That worked. Not sure why that was put there to begin with.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.