Mobile and pc, content places

Hi is it possible what on the mobile phone content will show different way. On computer it shown perfecty, text foto, next row foto text, and so on. but on mobile it shown like text, text, foto, foto. it it possible what i can make it on mobile text, foto, text, foto.

www.graphictaste.com

Hi Graphictaste,

Please use the Hide During Breakpoint feature to force the sections to show only on the desktop. Then ad other proper mobile friendly sections for mobile and use the same feature to show them only on small devices.

Please read the article below for more information:

Thank you.

Thank you for answer it works fine. But i tried to do smaller text, created new section hided breakpoints, to shown smaller text only for 7-8 inch planchet because is too big now but if i change text size on one section it automaticaly change on other neither it should show only for one. How to solve this? Ū

Hi,

How are you adjusting the font size?

Try to do it within your text element settings.

So if you have two sections with text element in each. Changing the font-size in text element settings that is in your first section should only affect that specific text element.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.