Mobil menu doenst collaps version 6.4.6

after upating to
x theme 6.4.6
cornerstone 3.4.6

Hei,
after updating x, the mobil meny wont collapse anymore.
As well as the header is no longe sticky (stick to top) in the mobil version.
https://offroadfinnmark.no/

wordpress: 5.0.2
php 7.2

Hi Designu,

Thanks for writing in!

I can confirm the issue on your site. As you have updated the theme and cornerstone, I would suggest you to please check these following steps for a possible solution.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare please disable this for testing purposes. Cloudflare by default enables an auto minfication function to compress the JS and CSS files of the theme. As the theme already serves minified files, re-minifying said files only causes to break the entire site.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hei,

thank you for your quick reply.
I tested all the above - and found that by disabling the child theme, the meny button in the mobil version does work as i should. The problem is, the childtheme and hence the meny was working all fine for a long time before updating - and there are no syntax errors i can find.

After updating all my sites to x theme 6.4.6, (php 7.2 and wordpress 5.0.2) the meny-button on mobil devices seems to be an issue. also for site without a child theme
www.kreativindustri.no

www.gym1-hammerfest.no
on all three sites the meny button is disabled on mobil devices, where on offroadfinnmark.no - the meny button is active all the time on mobil devices.
i highly appreciate some help, because i have no clue how to fix that. everything was working fine before updating.

thanx in advance

Hello @RHN,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

If reactivating the child theme is resolving the problem then certainly the problem is coming from the same and you need to take a closer look at the customization that’s causing the conflict. Unfortunately we won’t be able to assist you on the same as it falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Coming on the the website links that you have shared. I have checked the website and leaving https://arcticop.no/, rest of the website and mobile menu is working fine on my end. I suggest you to please try out the solution mentioned in previous reply.

Regarding https://arcticop.no/ I can confirm that mobile menu is not working. Further checking the website I see that you are not using compatible also old version of X 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.3.8. I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version and then clear cache to test the mobile menu.

Please take a look at following resources to update X and Cornerstone.

https://theme.co/changelog/

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Thanks.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer!

I managed to solve the mobil button not working working on all the other sites -
and will hirer a programer to resolve the issues with the child theme.

thanx for the quick answer!
kind regards

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.