Mixed search result page

Hi,
I already customized the search result page to show the results in 2columns masonry layout by adding custom code to _index.php in \wp-content\themes\x-child\framework\views\global.

• image removed *

when products are indexed in the search results and showing in the search results mixed with results from posts, the product results divs are not styled at all for masonry.

• image removed *

Above you can see example results: in the background are 5 huge products one on top of others and the normal-small is post type.

Can you please help me to style the product search results for masonry as well ?

Thank you,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Paul,
I don’t understand and cannot accept your reply, it is a very easy way to say you don’t want to bother to support me. There is nothing out of scope on this customization.

To build up my search result page is already made with support help in an earlier forum post:

I’m still having 6 month support left on the X theme.

There is so many supported posts on the forum with the same issue or related question. Every time supported:

Essentially i found solution on another post:

Thanks for nothing,
Nick

Hello Nick,

I am glad that you got the solution. However, please understand that customising search result require custom development work which as per our support handbook fall outside the scope of the support. We try our level best to help our customers with the problems they might be facing or the question they have. However, when it comes to custom development work that’s something falls outside the scope of support. I am sharing the support guide that you can take a look.

If you would like to learn about WordPress search templates, please take a look at following page.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Search_Page

https://www.shift8web.ca/2016/03/customize-wordpress-search-results-page/

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.