Missing xtheme template blocks after update

Hi there!
I just updated and then tried to assign a template block (one of the default ones that come with xtheme) but it seams things have canged there and i’m not sure how to access them anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks

here is a screenshot of what i see:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, make sure that you’re fully updated including X theme and plugins. You can check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

One you update, make sure to purge your server cache and clear your browser cache as well before testing your site again.

If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, login to your CloudFlare account and clear it’s cache as well. Also check the Speed tab of your CloudFlare account and disable CSS & JavaScript autominification options.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi, I spent some time checking that all version numbers were correct and everything is in fact up to date. I do regularly clear my cache as well as I find otherwise cornerstone become unresponsive.

I did a bit of looking around and it seams that things have just changed a there is now a template manager:

That thread talks about ti a bit. Just thought i’d post it here in case anyone else wondered where the templates went

Hey @reform,

Yes, the Template Block was changed into one single workflow when the Template Manager was released. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364. If you were looking for the old page and block designs though, regretfully, they were phased out in favor of the new templating system. Right now, there are new designs in the starter pack you can download to your site right within the Template Manager.

I would also recommend that you check out our News section from time to time because discussion of new features and future updates are posted in there. Also check out the new tutorials in our Knowledge Base.

Thanks.

Perfect and thank you. Yes… I should have looked there first. I’m learning to be a better more resourceful user :slight_smile:

You are most welcome my friend. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.