Missing Starter Templates & Design Cloud in Pro - WooCommerce template out of date

The template Starter Pack and Design Cloud are missing in my installation of Pro theme. I have removed and reinstalled Pro multiple times, cleared cache multiple times, check via FTP to make sure all elements of the theme were removed for a fresh install - all to no avail.

I also tried installing the Starter Pack from Drop Box, as suggested in another support question but that didn’t work either.
The only plugins I currently have active are: WPBakery page Builder, Woocommerce, Woo Checkout Editor, Typekit, Under Construction (not being used) and Coming soon and Maintenance mode WpDevArt (installed prior to X/Pro theme).

I also have a message that says the Pro/Child theme contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. According to WooCommerce status it’s the single-product-reviews.php template.

I bought this theme because of the good reviews and am now wondering if these are reviews from actual users. My thought was to test the theme on my own site before using it for a client. Based on my experience so far, I’m more incline to ask for a refund.

Any help provided to get this theme working as advertised is appreciated.

Hi Jean,

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you mean the Design Cloud feature are missing? Or the templates imported from Design Cloud? Though, I can’t provide an immediate recommendation since I’m not sure what’s happening there. Re-installing the theme will not reset it back since the imports are saved on database (if the templates are deleted or corrupted). It’s best if I can investigate this first, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note then I’ll check. This is also my first time hearing this issue and none is similar, so I assume it’s about imported templates.

As for Woocommerce template files, please ignore it for now. The version checking is just about comparing version number and not actually testing the compatibility of the code within it. Woocommerce doesn’t change their codes for every releases as not all files are needed to be changed, and they only change the version number through the string. But if it’s causing issues on your end then I recommend downgrading your Woocommerce version.

For now, let me check the issue.

In case you’re referring to imported templates, don’t re-install the theme. Instead, delete all templates from Template Manager, once it’s empty, it will give you option to import the Starter Pack. Then import your templates from Design Cloud too.

Thanks!

I mean there is no link or other way to access the Design Cloud feature. The icon link that should be in the upper right corner of the Theme Manager is not there. The option to import the template Starter Pack was also never there.

There are other support questions regarding not finding Design Cloud anywhere in Pro Theme - May’18, Mar’18 are two like my issue. Neither were helpful resolving the problem. Another support question dated Jan 24 seems to be related, however this person could at least see a Design Cloud link. And there are several others along the same lines - can’t access Design Cloud, can’t download/import templates from Design Cloud, etc.

I have not been able to import any templates into the Template Manager so there is nothing to delete.

Downgrading WooCommerce will only result in messages to upgrade to the latest version. The templates in the Pro theme should be updated to match WooCommerce - especially since the theme is advertised as WooCommerce compatible.

Will send login credentials via the secure link.

Hi Jean,

Ah I see, it’s not about Design Cloud or Starter Templates, the icons are just missing. I just thought those features are disabled on your end.

Missing icons are very common, and it’s usually due to cache, or icon files are deleted, or blocked and it’s something any theme could do especially it’s dependent to those files.

In your case, the SVG files aren’t loading or not readable. Though, I can say the SVG file exist and accessible, it’s just that the builder is unable to process it. And since SVG are vector data, it could be affected by other features or encoding that will render it corrupted. As of now, I can’t fully find the details from the admin but this could be hosting related.

Would you mind providing your CPanel or FTP login credentials as well?

Thanks!

Host is SiteGround so there is no CPanel. As my account holds several other sites besides mine I will send FTP credentials for my site via the Secure Note.

Hello Jean,

I have logged in to your ftp and have re installed Pro theme. The issue is still going on. This can be something from SiteGround. It seems that the SVG icons were prevented to display. Somewhat related to this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/i-am-missing-icons-in-the-editor/63434

Could you please turned off HTTPS Enforce within SiteGround panel?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Turning off HTTPS Enforce seems to have worked. Thank you.

Any suggestions for making the Pro theme compatible with HTTPS Enforce?

Hello Jean,

Just turn off the HTTPS enforce. I already have fixed the SSL issue in your site.
All pages will now be using SSL or HTTPS.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.