Missing Pro Headers on Hosting Transfer

We went from our workstation site a1props.frogadio.com to the pre-launch stage at a1medicalintegration.com.

It was a multisite over at frogadio.com and I got everything up and running as the primary domain at the new hosting after the Search & Replace for the domains links and database.

Except for the headers and footers.

I’m not sure why they didn’t transfer. Could it have something to do with a database issue?

Thank you.

Hey there,

The header and footer builders’ data resides in the database as posts with post types cs_header for Headers and cs_footer for Footers. The data is serialized so your migration or transfer process must support serialized data. It’s also possible your migration process is not complete.

Thanks.

Should I uninstall and reinstall the theme?

Hello…?

Sorry to bug, but my client is asking. Thanks!

Hello There,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

If you want to move or clone an X/Pro site, please follow the migration process in this knowledge base:

Please let us know how it goes.

Okay, got it about “self responding”…

However, the last reply didn’t answer my question.

My header and footer are not visible after the migration. I asked if reinstalling the theme can help.

I can edit “new” headers and footers in the Pro launcher. But when I click on save, it doesn’t appear.

Thanks for your help. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Reinstalling the theme will not help as your Header data seems corrupted upon migration…

You can try redoing the migration using either of these third party plugins.

Backup Buddy15 (iThemes)

Duplicator16 (WordPress.org)

WP Clone20 (WordPress.org)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.