Missing Pro features on childsite of multisite

Hi Themeco,

I’m missing the Pro features like headers, footers, content, etc. in the childsites of my multisite. I only see the validation and settings menu’s in the admin menu.

Cheers,
Menno

Thanks for letting us know. Would it be ok if we logged in to take a closer look at this? If that’s ok you can add WordPress super admin logins and FTP credentials in a secure note.

Hi Alexander,

The strange thing is that i don’t have this bug in my staging site (from the secure note).

But the live site with Domain mapping is having the issue.

Thanks! I think I see what’s happening here and can confirm it’s a bug. Would you be ok if I installed a patched version of Pro on your site when the fix is ready?

Nice, it’s a staging site so do whatever you want :slight_smile:

I’m trying to install the patched version but the WordPress theme uploader says it fails each time I try to install. I’m attaching a secure note with a link to the update. Can you try that out?

If it’s not working or if you still have issues would you mind providing FTP details as well? This would help me further troubleshoot or to at least get it installed.

I added SFTP access to the secure note.

Hi mennobouma,

Our lead developer will be available in 4-5 hours to follow up with the case. I checked the case and this is now listed as a known bug which will be fixed in version 6.1.1:

Thank you.

We are also affected by this issue on Pro 2.1.5. Any estimation on when a fix will be released? Or is there a patch we can use in the meantime?

To be specific, we are using WordPress 4.9.6 with Pro 2.1.5 on a multi-site install with domain mapping. We are missing the following links from the Dashboard Pro menu: Headers, Content, Footers, Templates, Global Blocks, Colors and Fonts. I don’t know if this is an expected side effect from using a multi-site install or not. I don’t see a place to enable any of these options in the settings or in the Network Admin.

We are able to get to everything except Global Blocks through the Pro page edit menu. The menu still looks like the X Theme menu but with the Header and Footer options. It doesn’t look like the current Pro menu I see on my other sites, not on multi-site.

We also noticed that we are unable to save presets. We can only pull Stack presets.

It’s as if Pro is only partially installed and still behaving like X.

We are quite stumped as to what is going on.

UPDATE: It appears deleting the theme and reinstalling fixed it. Sorry to have bothered

Hey @getabsolute,

Glad you have sorted out and thanks for sharing the solution.

Yes it’s also working here in 2.1.4… Thanks Themeco!

Hi @mennobouma,

We’ve just released the Pro v2.1.5. Please update your Pro theme as well.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.