Missing Nav Control Icons in Theme Options

Hi, I just purchased X 6.5.6 (7th or 8th license) and noted that several of the control buttons do not show in Theme Options (see attachment). I can see CSS and JS on the left hand side but the other icons are not showing. They are functioning (can hover and click) but I can’t see them. Same thing when I edit a page. How do I remedy that? Thanks, Neil

Hey Neil,

You have several licenses in your account so I am not sure which site is in question.

Kindly check if you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version because it causes an incompatibility issue if only one of them is updated.

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue is still present, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case you are still not able to see the options, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

It’s the nalytics.net site - both X and cornerstone are the latest versions - it’s a new site. I’ll put the login info in a secure note. Thanks, Neil

Hey Neil,

I have just checked your site and the buttons in the left panel of the Theme Options are all displaying correctly on my end.

This is test is done on a Chrome Browser. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and checking the option again? Please so try with other browsers if you are still seeing the same issue.

That’s weird, I was using Chrome. Still can’t see the icons but everything is fine in Safari. Just one of those weird things I guess…thanks for your help, Neil

You’re welcome Neil.

Maybe you can check for a Chrome extension that might cause the issue. Also, you have quoted you’re password so I will remove it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.