Missing Elements - Pro Header Builder

I cant see the CART Elements options in the builder, I saw it before Its now gone, How can i turn this back on?

Hi @rotation,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you change some permission under Admin > X/Pro > Settings > Permissions? If you’re not sure then please reset the current permission for your specific role.

Then please test it again.

Thanks!

I changed this as you said then refreshed nothing changed still no cart element

Hi @rotation,

Please kindly make sure that the Advanced mode is on:
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-1-0-theme-x-6-1-0-cornerstone-3-1-0

The second point is important that the Cart elements are available only if you have the latest compatible version of the Woocommerce plugin activated. Check the link below for the compatible version list:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

How can i fix this issue?

Hi @rotation,

Please confirm these two things:

Make sure you Installed Woocommerce plugin and Activated it.

Make sure the Cart elements are turn On under Pro > Settings > V2 Elements

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

We not using woo - I just a icon so I can link it to the store link.

Hi @rotation,

Well, in that case, you can not have those cart elements, because those are designed for WooCommerce.

If you only want an Icon that can be linked to your store site then use the Social element or Button element instead.

Thanks,

Wouldn’t a image of cart or bag be better ?

Hi @rotation,

Yes, that will work too, to use your own image on social element, on the Graphic Setup, choose the image type.

And then the Graphic settings will show up.

You can also use the Image element if you’re more comfortable using it.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.