Missing all icons on my website

The missing icons appear as small box icons instead of the graphic icons. Such as social media.

http://jjn.2b6.myftpupload.com/

Please advise.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for writing in, you’re having a blocked by CORS policy issue, same as that other thread below. Please do the solution suggested on the first thread. If that does not work, please contact your hosting support and request to clear the CDN cache like on that second thread.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Steve,

The credentials you provided above does not work, please check.

Did you follow the solution above? We can help you with the first solution if you can provide us FTP credentials. But if that does not work you need to do the second solution which is contacting your hosting support.

Also, please navigate to X > Theme Options > Miscellaneous and make sure all Font Awesome variants are On.

Cheers!

I updated the password on my secure note!

Hi Steve,

Sorry but the credential is still not working, please see the screencast below.

I think it would be best if you contact your hosting support and ask on how you can resolve the “blocked by CORS policy” error. They have more overview/control of this kind of issue than us.

Thanks,

I had issues with username and password please replace credentials that is listed on secure note please.

Hey Steve,

Thanks for updating the credentials. I’ve logged in to your site and edited your htaccess file by installing a file manager plugin. I’ve implemented the solution provided in the other thread and it doesn’t work.

Please take note that this missing icons issue is caused by your web host not enabling CORS in their server. You will have issues with themes and plugins because of your web host. Please contact your web host support to enable CORS on their side.

Regarding the File Manager plugin, I’ve uninstalled it after editing your htaccess. We are not supposed to touch anything on your site but to prevent further back and forth, I did that.

Again, this is not an issue with our theme. This is a web host issue and therefore should be fixed by your web host.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.