Misc Questions for Intergrity 1 X theme

Questions for X Theme: (my site is gwryan.com)

• Icons next to menu items not showing - how do I add these?
  • how to have scrolling blog posts on homepage - you’ll notice on my homepage after you scroll down, there are 4 blog posts. How can I make it to where like 10 of the latest blog posts scroll from left to right?
  • how to get content in the top right corner where the plus button is? I don’t see where to edit this.
  • why is the contact us red highlighted in nav on my homepage?
  • How do I create a page like this? http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/pages/team/
  • I downloaded the Integrity 1 demo but only the homepage demo was installed. How do I get all the rest of the Intergrity 1 demo pages loaded without messing up the customization I have done already on the Integrity 1 homepage?
  • is it possible to create a page that I use as a template for other new pages I want to create?
  • how do I insert a slider into a page and make it go full width?

Hello Greg,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The default icons in the menu can be enabled in X > Theme Options > Header > Search. The other two icons are enabled if you have installed bbPress and BuddyPress. If you want to add custom icons, please check out this thread:

2.) The 4 post items at the moment were displayed using the recent posts element. What you are looking for is a post carousel. Regretfully there isn’t an element that acts like that. You will need to install a 3rd party plugin that will display a post carousel. Please check out this link and see what’s best for you:

3.) You are referring to the header widget area. If you want to add content in that section, you will have to add the widgets in Appearance > Widgets. Simply drag the widgets in the Header widget assigned section.

4.) The contact us is in red because it has the same link as your home menu item. Please correct the href or link of the contact us menu item instead to something like https://example.com/contact-us or at the least correct page url of your contact us page.

5.) The team page is using section, rows, columns and a promo element in each of the column. You can simply recreate this by creating your team page. Decide how many columns you want and then insert a promo element in each of the columns.

6.) When you import a standard demo content like the integrity 1, you will have its theme options settings and the homepage layout. To better understand how the demo contents works, please check this out:

7.) Yes, you can. Simply save a page as a Cornerstone page template. You can then load up the template in your new page to start doing the same page layout. For more details on how you can work with the templates, please see “Working with Templates” section in this knowledge base article:

8.) Do you want to insert a slider above or below the menu navigation? You can check out this article to know how you can integrate the slider in the site below or above the navbar.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.