Misaligned Buttons

I have an issue with some items at the top of my pages, and I’m not sure if it’s an issue with the theme or a plugin.

The Buttons next to the page title have misaligned arrows, as well as part of the sharing widget below. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Is this happened right after you have updated the theme and Cornerstone? You are having a caching issue. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

I found out that you are using CloudFlare. Please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. The minified JS/CSS in your CF settings should also be regenerated. For best results, please make use of the recommended CloudFlare settings which you can find it here: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hey, I just tried this, but the issue is still there.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Ok, I will make a secure note.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and managed to resolved the issue. It seems that there is a caching issue happening in your site. I cleared your cache and then ended up fixing the icon using a custom css code.

Please check your site now.

Ok great, thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.