Migration Issue - Scrolling Text not working

Hi,

Last week my staging site was migrated to my live site, and since the migration my scrolling text through using Cornerstone on my homepage “Outstanding Training” is no longer working.

I have tried to delete this section and create it again however the typing function is not working, only the overflow function in Cornerstone is working and I cannot see a solution for this?

Please can someone help me to get this function working again.

Thank you

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and see that there is a Javascript file missing or not be able to load for the Revolution Slider plugin:

http://www.lblskills.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js’%20defer='defer

I am not sure why this is happening but maybe a plugin conflict of some kind on your server? I am not sure if the section you used does have Revolution Slider or not.

I suggest that you follow the steps mentioned in this article:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/troubleshooting-tips-for-5-0/

Thank you.

Hi,

it’s not the slider revolution that is the issue?

That seems to be working fine, it is the scrolling text through using Cornerstone on my homepage “Outstanding Training” that is no longer working. Even though I cant see any issues with what I have inputted?

Please advise?

Thank you

Hi There,

Can you try disabling your 3rd party plugins and test this issue again. Also make sure that you have properly migrated your site (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

The migration contains all the steps as described in the link you sent me.

I can see that there are many errors thrown by the revolution slider script on staging site as well as on the live site. This could be causing the non typing issue:

Please keep me updated if you are able to resolve this for me.

Thanks

Hey There,

If you tried testing for plugin conflict as recommended and it did not work.

Please try removing Revolution Slider and adding again.

If that still does not work, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Joao,

I have tried removing this and adding it again, however no change.

Please can you provide me with your support email address so i can use this to set up a temporary login so you guys can access my WordPress?

Thanks!

Hey @Greenhalgh,

We do not have a support email. Please post your credentials in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Sent to you.

Thanks

I checked your “Outstanding Training” text and you’re not using the Text Type element. You’re using the Headline element.

I created a test page here and you’ll see that the text type is working.

It looks like you’ve changed it.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you very much for you help, I have now amended this, however there is a large space now after the revolution slider to the text, is there any way of reducing this so that this header shows above the fold as it did on the staging website?

Thanks

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

h1.x-text-type.h1 {
margin-top: 0px;
}

Hope it helps!

Perfect, thank you!

You are welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.