Menus not working

Hi! My top nav bar menu is not working. I think I set all the settings correctly. Can you please take a look and tell me what is wrong?

Hi,

I can see you have updated cornerstone to latest version but your theme is an old version.

Please update your theme to latest version and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks

I use Ethos with a Child theme. I’m nervous to update my theme as I have just put a lot of work into my website…

1. Before I do that: Have you checked my menu settings? Are they correct or not? I want to use the Main Menu in the nav bar.

2. Does it look like any changes that I have made have gone to the child theme and not the main stack?

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi there,

I checked your website and changed the Child Theme to Parent theme and vice versa with no result. I double checked the options and stuff and everything is ok, I could not find why it should not show the menu.

I also like my colleague think that you need to update the theme. Just kindly first backup your website completely and update the theme using the guide below:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.