Menus Navigation Expanded

Is there a way to achieve a menu setup like the attached image. Where the UL LI construction of the Wordpress menus are not rendered as collapsed?

Services About Resources are all parent menu items.
The items below it are the children items under that parent menu.

Hello @wbgTHEMECO,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you are trying to implement mega menu on the website. I suggest you to please take a look at our knowledge base article to setup mega menu:

Thanks.

Are megamenus available in Pro footers or headers? I don’t want to implement the way overkill option of Ubermenu.

Let’s say that I didn’t want to do the multiple columns, but just 1 column. Where Pro is rendering the native Wordpress menu construction of

, without any drop down effect? For example, if I just wanted to implement the About column.

Hi,

Sorry megamenu is not yet available in PRO headers and footers.

You will need to build it manually using PRO Headers.

Please refer to the link below.

Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to build using the Pro footers and headers, but when I use inline navigation, I don’t want the drop down. I would like the inline navigation to be expanded into its native full UL LI construct. Is there a way to do that?

Hi There,

Please navigate to Appearance > Widgets and use one of the four Footer Widget Area to place a Custom Menu widget.

Then edit your footer and add the Footer Widget Area that you just setup, using the Widget Area element.

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.