Menu on responsive (Mobile) is not collapsing or not working

Hi,

Menu on Mobile is not collapsing or not working. I’ve already updated to 6.1.6. Please help.
Screenshot https://screencast.com/t/KvscYYTeHoH. Here is our website. https://connectio.io/

Thank you in advance.

Hey Wilco,

Please check if you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version also because version incompatibility is the common cause of this issue.

If everything is up to date and the issue persists, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note

Thanks.

I’ve already updated Cornerstone to the latest version…

Please check. (added the details on secure notes)

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

It seems you overrided the _nav-primary.php file in your child theme.

Please compare and update it to the latest version aslo:

<?php

// =============================================================================
// VIEWS/GLOBAL/_NAV-PRIMARY.PHP
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Outputs the primary nav.
// =============================================================================

if( function_exists( 'ubermenu' ) && $config_id = ubermenu_get_menu_instance_by_theme_location( 'primary' ) ):
	ubermenu( $config_id, array( 'theme_location' => 'primary') ); 
 else: ?>

<a href="#" id="x-btn-navbar" class="x-btn-navbar collapsed" data-x-toggle="collapse-b" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" aria-selected="false" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="x-widgetbar">
  <i class="x-icon-bars" data-x-icon="&#xf0c9;"></i>
  <span class="visually-hidden"><?php _e( 'Navigation', '__x__' ); ?></span>
</a>

<nav class="x-nav-wrap desktop" role="navigation">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</nav>

<div id="x-nav-wrap-mobile" class="x-nav-wrap mobile x-collapsed" data-x-toggleable="x-nav-wrap-mobile" data-x-toggle-collapse="1" aria-hidden="true" aria-labelledby="x-btn-navbar">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</div>

<?php endif; ?>

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

Thank you for the fix. That worked… will try it to our other site that has the same issue.
Let you know how it goes as well…

Hi Wilco,

Glad that we could be of a help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.