Menu on blog page is different from main menu

Hi,

My client asked me to add a blog page to their website.
I have just created the page: www.bikeworld.be/nieuws
However, how do I customize the menu so that it matches the main menu (used on all other pages)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.blog .x-navbar {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left top,#313131,#333333);
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This might be the dumbest question yet, but I can’t seem to locate “X > theme options” :stuck_out_tongue:
Could you please add a screenshot?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Here you go:

Strange :confused: No “X” to be seen…
Any ideas?

Hi again,

I checked your site and I see you’re using an outdated version of X and Cornerstone that’s why you’re not seeing the X option. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Nabeel!
My site was running on php 5.3, which is why updates didn’t show.
However, I’m faced with a new problem:
Whenever I try to update to the latest version of X, I get the following error notification “An error occurred while updating X: Update package not available.”

I know there’s a way to manually update but unfortunately I’m not the most technical. I would prefer to do the update automatically. Could you point me in the right direction?

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and investigated the problem. I even revoked and re validated the X theme. The problem is that I was not able to re validate the theme. It turns out that when you have updated X theme, there was an SSL error going on. I only noticed it when I revalidated the site. Your server blocks the connection to Theme.co. You will have to connect to our Theme.co server because the updates is located from our server, the same thing as with validation. An error occured and this is the message:

cURL error 51: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'community.theme.co'

To resolve this issue, please check this out:

Now if you want to manually update the theme, you can download the latest version from your dashboard (https://theme.co/apex/dashboard). Download the .zip file, unzip it and upload to your theme’s folder wp-content/themes/x/. To know more how you can update the theme manually, please check this out:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your help.
I managed to install the update, but I guess you can guess what happened next: a new problem cropped up!
Apparently this new version of X is not validated.
So I simply navigated to my licenses, copied the license key and… it didn’t work!?

Should I upgrade to a PRO license???

Nevermind, I figured out the SSL certificate is causing this. I’ve contacted my hosting provider.

Hey There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.