Menu not showing up on mobile or tablets

I’m running x theme with ethos stack and the main menu disappears on tablet and phone. There’s no hamburger menu or anything. I can’t see anywhere in the settings to set the menu for mobile and tablet, is this a bug? I’m launching tomorrow

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I couldn’t check your site as you have enabled the under construction mode currently. In X the mobile menu shows up automatically in smaller screens without a need of any setting. This might be just a button’s color issue being similar to your site’s background color. Try adding the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.x-btn-navbar {
    color: red !important;
}

If this resolves the issue then you can change the color from red to your choice color. If the issue remains then please check for the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If nothing works then please provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look. Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Changing the colour worked, thank you.

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.