Menu not showing on mobile phones

Hi there, my website made with pro works fine on desktop computer but my mobile isn’t showing it. What could be wrong?
The url is https://www.spaziovillaggio.it/

Hi Davide,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since you’re using Pro so you can simply hide your desktop menu in mobile screens and display a Navigation Collapsed element in its place. To do this add two bars in header builder (one for Desktop screens and other for mobile screens)

In the Desktop Bar, add Navigation Inline element and hide the bar in smaller screens using Hide During Breakpoints feature (see screenshot)

In the Mobile Bar add Navigation Collapsed element and hide the bar in large screens in a similar way:

Hope this helps!

Thanks, now evevrything works fine!

Glad we could help, Cheers!

Can I ask you another question on a different subject or I need to open another thread?

Her’s the question: I’m trying to place a code (to connect mailchimp with Wp) in the heder.php file inside the child theme.
I know ther’s no header.php in the child theme and that I should place the code inside function.php, wich I did this way:

add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘add_head_code’);

function add_head_code() {
?>

MAILCHIMP-GENERATED CODE

<?php } Apparently that didn't work properly and I don't see the code in the website source and mailchimp can't either. What's wrong?

Hello Davide,

Thanks for updating the thread.

To avoid any confusion I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will assist you.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.