Menu not showing on mobile and resized screens

Hello,
My mobile menu button isn’t responding to clicks on computer (resizing screen), or to touch on mobile devices.
I am using the ICON stack.

I already updated all the extensions, and try to deactivate them one by one to see if there is a conflict somewhere,
cornerstone is activated,
nothing worked till now…

Can you please let me know how to fix that?

Thank you!

Hey @Tibbelare,

Your site is in under-construction mode so I could not verify if it’s updated or not or what theme you’re using. I see your license is Pro but you might still be using X that’s why Cornerstone is activated. If you’re using Pro, please deactivate Cornerstone as it is not needed by Pro.

Please then try the following solutions which usually solve this menu problem.

1. The issue is likely a result of version incompatibility between an old version of X and a new version of Cornerstone. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches then temporarily deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. Then, clear your browser’s cache.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and temporarily disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. If you’re using a child theme, temporarily switch to the parent theme. This will quickly tell you if a custom code in your child theme is causing the issue.

Thanks.

Thank you for this quick answer,
i’ll try each of your propositions.

Thanks

You’re welcome and thank you for testing.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.