Menu not showing full list

Hi,

My mobile menu won’t expand properly. When you click on “Carbon Sticks” it should show 5 products, but on mobile it only shows two items. Any ideas?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your site and I see you’re using an outdated version of Pro as many bugs have been fixed in the latest release, please update your theme and plugins to the latest version. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site. If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks. Looks like it solved it, but now the desktop version of the menu won’t drop down from the “Products” tab. Any ideas?

Hi again,

I checked your site and I see the content is being served by the cache, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Always make sure to clear cache before and after updating your theme and plugins.

Let us know if the issue remains!

Hi,

I have tried all of that and the issue still remains. I have used a # on the URL for the “Products” dropdown and i think it’s seeing the # as an anchor link, so keeps going back to the top of the page.

Hey @macca_andy,

Looks like you enabled Content Scrolling for your Bar. Please check if that is the case and disable it.

Thanks.

you sir, are a hero. nice work. thanks

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.