Menu not responsive on my website

Hi,

How can I make the menu from the homepage totally responsive?

Thanks

Hey @iban,

You first need to hide the Navigation Inline in Tablet and Phone views using the Hide During Breakpoints feature: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Now that the Navigation Inline’s hidden, add a Navigation Collapsed element below the Navigation Inline and only show the collapsed element in Desktop and Laptop views still using the Hide During Breakpoints feature.

Since you have imported the Starter Pack, you can learn from the Logo Left header template to see the setup I described.

Hope that helps.

Hi Christian, thanks.

Yes, but before that, it should look good before getting to those sizes. The problem is the left part whrn you resize the window, il loos bag. Also the space between the menu options doesn’t reduce get reduced.

It also goes to the right

Hi,

Please select Standard Flex Layout for your Menu

Then add another element for mobile like Navigation Collapsed or Layered and make it visible only in mobile.

You also need to make your Navigation Inline Element to be visible only in desktop.

That way, you will have a full menu on desktop and have a mobile version for smaller screens.

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.