Menu Not Expanding On Hover

Hi.

I’m building a site and the menu expands properly for me but when my client goes to mouse over an option, the menu does not expand - it is requiring him to click before it expands.

He is using google crome - as am I.

Perhaps you can help? I’m a loss.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Here’s the site: newsite.transcong.org

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok. Will do. Thanks.

One more thing. I’m now using the new Pro Headers.

I’d like all my headers to be fixed top headers… but on mobile devices, the header keeps floating or dropping down to the middle of the content. Do you know how to turn this feature off so that all headers stay fixed even with the new feature?

Thank you so much for your support. It’s the best.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! To resolve your fixed header on mobile, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

@media(max-width: 979px){
  body .x-bar.x-bar-fixed {
    top: 0 !important;
    transform: none !important;
  }    
}

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Thank you very much. Problem solved!

You’re welcome.