Menu not dropping correctly on Mobil

Hello,

On mobile phone, the menu is unrolled and the submenu does not want to be displayed anymore when you press it.

Thank you for helping me.

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hello @maggichris,

Apologies for chime in between. I just came across this thread that the menu is not opening up in mobile. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of X Theme 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4. We have noticed that customers are only updating Cornerstone and using old version of X Theme and because of that it’s causing conflicts in menu items. You can find the latest version numbers in our version compatibility guide. I am also sharing link to change log and update guide that you can refer:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hello,

My website URL is: www.dicotravail.com

After verification, my version of X is 6.0.4 and Cornerstone is 3.0.4.

For information, I use a child theme.

I have purged all the caches of “W3 total cache”.

Now the problem is the following: On mobile phone the menu runs well but the sub menus do not run.

Thank you for helping me.

Hey @maggichris,

Upon checking, your submenu works.

Please clear your browser cache also.

Thanks.

Hello,

It’s incomprehensible :

I clear my browser cache: it does not work

I tried in private browsing on internet explorer, on Firefox, on Chrome, on tablet, on PC and on mobile phone: it does not work, the sub-menu does not take place in “mobile view”

On which internet browser did you test?

Thank you.

Hello @maggichris,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

On my end too sub menu is working fine. I have tested on Google Chrome, Firefox and sub menu seems to be working fine. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/c4nfiT9coIU

Thanks.

Hello,

I emptied the cache CDN directly on my WEB hosting and now it works also on my side.

Thank you

Glad to hear that it’s working fine now. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.