Menu issues with one page navigation

Hi there!

I’ve got a few problems with my one page navigation menu. The “HOME” stays active/underlined al the time when scrolling down. The rest of the items seem to work fine when scrolling down and clicking on them, except for the last “contact” menu item. I can click on “contact” and the page scrolls down, however the item isn’t activated in the menu.

Could you take a look and help me with this issue?

Best regards

Hello @FerryTimmer,

You will have to create two menus and one will be assigned as the global menu and the other will be specifically for the one page navigation.

Please check this thread that is related to your issue:

Hope this helps.

I’ve got it working, except for the “Home” because there is a fullscreen Revolution Slider in the website. So the “Home” section doesn’t really exist since there is a revolution slider below masthead active. How am I able to achieve that “Home” in the menu sends the website all the way to the top (so to the Rev Slider) ?

Hello @FerryTimmer,

It seems that you have linked Home to #home already so what you have to do now is to assign the home ID to the slider.

Please edit the Rev Slider and set home as the slider’s ID.

Hope this helps.

It works! Thank you very much.

You are always welcome!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.