Menu in Pro different to website

Hello.
I’ve set my menu in Pro header as global but it hasn’t worked on mobile view. Is there something I’m not doing?
Regards
Dafydd

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Can you please elaborate a little bit, can’t understand what exactly you have done to your menu.
You can also post screenshot and your website URL to check what exactly happening!

Thanks

Hello,
Many thanks for your reply.
URL is www.dsfoto.co.uk
Menu when viewed on website is what it should be, but when viewed on mobile, menu is the preloaded template menu.
I’ve set my menu to global in header, but it’s not showing when viewed on a mobile.
Regards
Dafydd

Hi There,

Thanks for the clarification!
Now I got where is the issue. Please edit the mobile menu and assign the same menu that you have in the desktop version of the menu.

Just go to the header builder and you can see Navigation layered which is for a mobile menu.

When you edit it you will find the menu drop-down selection, there you can choose your menu which is for the desktop.

Hope this helps!
If that doesn’t clear please send us your login details in a secure note, so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Thank you so much :grinning:

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.