Menu Freezing Problem

Hi
Following on from my previous communication.
The menu is freezing because of cornerstone. When I deactivate it it works perfectly.
Do you have any suggestions?

Hi @willis1971,

Thank you for getting back to us. We do understand that you are experiencing this problem and we are checking to see why this is happening. What I want to mention is that this is an isolated case and related to your installation and we do not experience the same issue.

So that is why our guess is that it is not a Cornerstone core code issue, and it is more of incompatibility with your hosting environment.

I checked your installation and found out that the PHP memory limit is 40M which is very low. The Cornerstone can not work with much of a low memory limit and the recommended value is 512M. Please kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

Hi Guys
I have contacted 1 and 1 and they have increased the memory for me.
It is still freezing, any other thoughts?

Hi @willis1971,

Are you trying to add a menu item in the menu? I tried to add a menu item under the instagram link and it worked, even though it still freezes a bit.

Is that the issue you were experiencing? If not, please let us know how we can replicate the issue. Thanks!

Hi, All I have to do for it to freeze, is to go to appearence, menus and it instantly freeze. It then asks if i want to wait for the program to respond.

Hello @willis1971,

I have logged in and went to Appearance > Menus. I edited your menu and I could not replicate any issues at all.

Have you resolved your issue already? Kindly let us know.

Hi, No It’s still freezing. just checked again

Hi @willis1971,

I tried to edit and working without issues like @RueNel . Note I did not save those changes. Can you try editing using a different browser? If it works with a different browser, the cause might be browser extension. Please check that out.

Hi Lely
That worked trying a different browser.

We’re glad it worked.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.