Menu Dropdown is covering the Menu item

Hi there,

The dropdown menu on my ‘Membership’ Primary Menu item currently covers the 'Membership ’ link so I can only click on the dropdown items when hovering over the menu button.

Is there a way to move the dropdown menu so it sits below the menu item?

Hi @bradkerin,

Thank you for writing in, the issue is because of your Navbar has no height, please navigate to X > Theme Options > Header and set the Navbar Top Height around 90-100.

Since we are already here, I am going to point a couple of issues I saw on your site that can potentially cause an issue, first is Theme Options > CSS you have a syntax error in there, please copy all your custom CSS and check it here and address the error that it found.

Second, is the Wordpress, X, and Cornerstone version you have is kind of outdated. Please update those to the latest versions as that can potentially cause a lot of problem in the future if leave outdate.

Updating Wordpress
Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.