Menu drop downs

Is it possible to get the menu drop downs to come down when you click on the menu text, rather than just when you click on the symbol?

For example, on pachurch.ca, if you click on “connect more” instead of on the down arrow symbol beside it, nothing will happen. This is only relevant on mobile obviously, since on desktop the hover action will bring down the menu.

Hello Jeremy,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked https://www.pachurch.ca/ website and can see the issue you are facing. Further checking the website on dev tools I see that you are using X Theme version 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.3.8. I suggest you to update X Theme to the latest version 6.3.8 to avoid any compatibility issue. Upon updating please clear cache and then load the website.

Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update X Theme.

Thanks.

Ok… this was a design question, not a troubleshooting question, but I have now updated everything.

Hi again,

Sorry for the confusion. To achieve this please add the following code in the Theme Options > JS:

jQuery(document).ready(function($){
	$('.menu-item-has-children > a > span').on('touchend', function(e) {
		$(this).parents('.menu-item-has-children').find('.x-sub-toggle').click();
	});
});

The above code is for mobile devices only, so you’ll need to check it on an actual device. Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after adding the code. Let us know how this goes!

Great that works!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.