Menu drop-down help

Tried the megamenu option but that isn’t the style I’m seeking currently.

How do I make one single row instead of what’s showing in the picture here

Thank you,

TJ

ALSO! Does my logo show up as broken when you’re on the page? When I’m editing in cornerstone, my logo isn’t showing :frowning:

Hi TJ,

Thank you for writing in, your logo is there but its width is set to 0.5px so it’s too tiny that you can’t see it. Please navigate to Theme Options > Header and adjust your Logo Width.

Regarding the menu, that is already a single ROW, you mean to stack the menu items? If so, please remove the x-megamenu class, the default sub-menu layout is stacked. If not, please clarify what you’re trying to do.

Cheers!

Friech,

Thank you for your reply. When I change the logo width to any number, it’s visible for a second then turns into broken link. How do I solve this?

As far as the nav menu, how do I add spacing and change hover color? Here’s a picture

Ok…nvm still having issues with logo crashing…thought changing the site width would help

Hi @teddyjames23,

The logo looks good on my end:

To add the spacing and color on hover for sub-menu items, please add this custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a {
    margin: 8px 0;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a:hover {
    color: #f00;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thai,

Thank you for your help! Logos working for me on mac laptop, but not on phone. Do you think I need to adjust size?

Hi TJ,

Did you apply a width to your logo as I suggested above? I don’t see your logo having a defined width still. The value should be an integer only no px.

And I see your Cornerstone is up to date (3.5.4), but your X theme is a few updates behind (6.4.6). Please update your X theme to the latest version (6.5.5), to make sure this is not a compatibility issue.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I totally missed this!! I will go ahead and correct the update!

Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.