Menu Button broke

Menu button not working on mobile. just updated to version6.2.4

Hi Drew,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Make sure that you also update the Cornerstone plugin to version 3.2.4.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

did not work. now my home page is showing in code on mobile.

Hi Drew,

I checked the mobile and it seems that the shortcodes of the Cornerstone are not rendering in mobile. This might be caused by a plugin conflict. Your answer was too short and you did not give us the exact results of the steps I mentioned.

Please get back to us with the result of each step one by one and also with the URL/User/Pass of your website admin so that we can also check the case.

Thank you.

check my secure note I added my login and password

Again you did not give us the result of the tests we mentioned. Would you please give us the results? SO that we can continue based on the tests that you have done.

Thank you.

after i deactivated all the plugins my mobile site started showing the way that it does right now and menu button did not work. Im not sure how to remove custom css and javascript but i went to x settings and cleared style cache and still not working,

Hi Drew,

I followed up the case and it seems that the problem is the version of PHP which you use. I installed the WP ServerInfo plugin and went to Dashboard > WP ServerInfo and found out you are using version 5.5 of the PHP.

You need to have version 5.6+ or 7.1+, the version you are using is expired:

http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Please contact your hosting service provider and ask them to update the PHP version.

Thank you.

got it thanks!

You’re welcome.

ok so ive updated my PHP and ran through all the steps from before but my mobile site is still acting up.

Hi there,

I have just checked your site on mobile and it works fine on my end.

Kindly try to clear your cache.

yes it does on my end now too. maybe i just had to give it a little more time. well thanks!

Hi again,

That might be just the cache issue, always make sure to clear all caches (browser, cache plugin or CDN if using) after updating your site or making any change so you can see the change right away on the front-end.

Glad all is good now. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.