Menu bar not working on front page of iOS mobile?

Hi there,

Thanks for the help in advance.

The menu bar doesn’t work on the front page, but when on other pages it will work fine.

Can you please advise.

The website is www.cyclecoachinguk.com

Cheers

Hi there,

I did check the front end of the website and could not find the reason for such a behavior. but I found out that it seems that you are using a heavy caching and minification of the assets such as Javascript and CSS.

Please kindly consider that the Cornerstone plugin does already minify all the assets and if you want to use such services you need to exclude the Cornerstone assets as it may cause double minification effect which might cause unexpected front-end behavior.

To test the case. kindly deactivate all 3rd party plugins and any minification service that you use, including CDN and purge all caches and check the website.

Also I recommend that you update the theme to version 5.2.4 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.6 as the new version has a better error report as mentioned here:

https://theme.co/changelog/#cornerstone-2-1-5

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

I disabled all the cache things and speed up plugin’s and I have updated to the new cornerstone but still not working on the mobile device.

Just the menu bar that isn’t coming down on the front page, but it will on all the other pages.

Thanks

Bryan

Hi @mellowVELO,

Upon checking, I confirm that it is still not working. I could see a lot of errors in your console. Please try to update the versions of your plugins according to the version compatible with X theme. You can check the version of your plugin in the thread below:

If still not working, please try to check for plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.