Mediavine + Cornerstone Don't Work Together

Hi there,

My site is monetized by Mediavine ads.

I have noticed when using Cornerstone, the Mediavine plugin will take over and I can’t edit. This doesn’t happen all the time, however. Sometimes I refresh and I can work in Cornerstone as per normal.

The workaround is to disable the Mediavine plugin while editing in Cornerstone. The problem with this:

a) it’s an extra step and annoying
b) the ads are turned off site wide

https://s3.amazonaws.com/vmatt21/101_Disney_Gift_Ideas_The_Ultimate_2018_Disney_Gift_Guide_-Content-_X_2018-11-20_07-19-33.png

Hello Matt,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It’s difficult for us to provide support for issues causing because of 3rd party plugin Mediavine plugin. However, please share the website login details in secure note, we can take a look at the setup. However, please note that there’s no guarantee as problem is causing because of a 3rd party plugin.

In the meantime, please try out following solutions.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.