Media upload not working

Hello! Since a few days, it is impossible to upload any media on our website through Cornerstone. When clicking on the + sign to add a media, nothing happens. Could you please help?

Hi there,

Did you update anything recently before the issue started happening? If so, kindly double check if you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version.

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If both are updated and you have cleared your site’s cache, Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note (key icon under the replies you post/posted):

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Jade and thank you for your answer. I’ve tried most of the things you told me to do but it still doesn’t work… Could you please have a look? I send you a Secure Note

Hello Nellie,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I created a test page and in that added image element. I then uploaded image using the media uploader and things seems to be working fine on my end. I suggest you to clear cache and try uploading again. I have recorded a screencast, please take a look.

Thanks.

1 Like

Oh thanks, I had cleared the cache but didn’t see it was just for the last hour… It works again now, great! Thanks again :slight_smile:

You are most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.