Media + MEC Error

Since uploading the X update I noticed the images I added using cornerstone that I want to be at max width are no longer filling the row/column (on homepage and skincare page). I don’t want them in a box. They were working fine not sure what happened.

Also the MEC plugin is no longer working?

Can you help?

Hi there,

I tried checking the pages that you mentioned and they seem to be displaying fine on my end. See screencast in Secure Note.

Kindly try to clear your site and browser cache and see if it fixes the issue on your end. Kindly also try checking it in Incognito mode.

As for the MEC plugin not working, is it currently active on your site? Kindly check on the plugins page and make sure it is active and is updated to the latest version.

It is. Thanks so much. What about the MEC (Calendar) plugin is that no longer working with X?

Hi Jankail,

Modern Events Calendar still works with X and PRO, It was no longer available on CodeCanyon so the developer (WEBNUS) now is selling it directly on his site, we will continue to provide MEC as part of our extensions.

Extension - Modern Event Calendar

Please clarify the issue and how we can replicate it, so we can have a better idea.

You mentioned above that this issue happened after you updated X, remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.