Media Gallery

Hi,

I just installed a fresh x theme website on our server. Everything seems fine and I also downloaded the app expanded demo. I installed also the under construction plug-in and it seems to work ok. but when I uploaded images using the media gallery it is showing on the media gallery archive but it is not showing if you use it on a page or even on the under construction plug-in.

Summary

Please help.

Regards,
Ian Antonio

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

First of all, I wanted to point out one thing that you had posted login details publicly. Please use always secure note for any kind of credential. Now I have added to secure note.
Please check this for more help.

Coming to the issue.
I can see the media library is working I can able to add the image in a page as well as in the logo of the media library that you had uploaded.

Check the secure note for a screenshot.

Thanks

hi thanks for the info. have you tried uploading an image and using the uploaded image to the under construction plug in?

Hey @pixelscientist,

Yes, I confirm the issue in your site. However, this is not an issue with the theme nor the UnderConstruction plugin. I can tell that because accessing the uploaded image directly returns an error.

You’re web host will most likely be able to fix that as they have access to server logs which might contain information where the issue is coming from.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.