MEC Troubles

Hi guys,
I have some serious problems with Moder Event Calendar.
Today I update all plugins after one month but I cannot see my home page.
I suppose that the problem is in some plugin. So I have disabled everything and shuton plugin again one by one.
The problem is in MCE because if I use MEC I’m not able to load my home page.
Do you know similar problem?
Pls, can you help me?

Tnx,
Francesco

Hello Francesco,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and it seems that you have deactivated Modern Events Calendar plugin. Please make sure that you are using the supported version of MEC which as of now is 3.1.0. In case problem is still there, then please share login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,
tnx for your prompt reply.
Yes, I have last version MCE 3.1.0 and I have deactivated it in order to see my website but I need it.
I’m waiting for your check.
Have a nice day
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

You can try increasing your memory limit by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

Hope that helps

Hi Paul,
I have made this change just now but it is not a solution. The fault is on yet…
:frowning:
Francesco

Hey Frank,

The issue is coming from your child theme. You have a MEC Countdown skin customization. Please consult with a third party developer for a fix.

Please take into account theme customizations next time.

Thanks.

ah, ok… but I follow your instruction in this threat

So, what can I do now? Delete “pro-child/webnus/modern-events-calendar/app/skins/countdown”?

Tnx,
Francesco

Yes, please delete it or consult with a third party developer for a fix. Please note that we do not support custom codes given in this forum even it was given from us. Custom codes are not official parts of the product. They are only here to serve as a guide.

Thank you for understanding.

Ok Chris,
tnx for your important help!
:slight_smile:
Ciao,
Francesco

On behalf of @christian_y, You’re most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.