MEC plugin not showing events

I have problems after last update. The event page shows “Not event found” message. So our community have no acess to events.
I don’t know if this is problem of X or MEC plugin but I have no option to solve it with MEC because it is part of this theme.
Does anyone face same issue? Any ideas how to resolve it?
Thanks.

Hi Jan,

Would you mind providing us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

For the mean time, please make sure that your theme and plugins have the following versions.

Thanks

Thank you Paul, I have sent you secure note with credentials and am glad that you can take a look.

Hi Jan,

First of all, I have changed the language to English in the backend for troubleshooting and then I have reverted it back. Also I have disabled Autoptimize plugin and Comet cache plugin temporarily.

When editing an event, I saw that your places and other values are set to be hidden.

I could not locate your existing events page created, so I have created a private test page and added events short-code and I don’t see any issues (see secure note below for links). If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your existing events page link with other information.

Thanks!

Hi, thank you for your answer.
I also tried to uninstall and install plugin. It seems that I have to manually correct all the events. All the places, organizers, content and pictures went off at once. It was enabled by default.
It happened after last update of the plugin.
I think that there is not anything else I can do then re-do this :frowning:
Thank you for your assistance.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.